EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS
Q: What are the payment conditions?
A: 50% due within 15 days of receiving the invoice - Balance due before September 1st, 2023 at the latest.
Depending on the amount to be paid, it may be preferable to pay 100% at once to limit bank charges.
Q: Can we pay by credit card?
A: No, only by wire transfer.
Q: Could you send a contract for us to review with our Legal department?
A: Here you can download the ICCV 2023 exhibition rules which you must accept when filling in the application form.
Once you have completed the application form, you will receive a confirmation email.
The invoice with the following information is issued a few days later:
- Payment conditions indicated in the online form
- Details of what is included in the sponsorship level or exhibition option you have chosen.
Q: Can any sponsor level add their booth?
A: All sponsors can add a booth or get a space at the exhibition.
However, depending on the level of sponsorship, you will get from 4 to 12 sqm free of charge to deduct from the total of the booth or exhibition space. The minimum size booth/space is 9 sqm.
For instance, if you choose the Gold sponsorship and want a booth or space of 9 m2, your budget will be as follows:
11000 € (Gold) + 2250 € (9 sqm booth) - 1500 € (6 sqm free of charge) = 11.750 €.
Free sqm per sponsorship level and different possible booth sizes are detailed in the Exhibition & Sponsorship offer.
Q: From which sponsorship level the attendee list is included?
A: Our Opt-in list will be provided to sponsors from Silver level and above who hold some free registrations.
As a Silver partner, you are assigned one free registration to ICCV23. This means that the person who will register for your company will receive the list with name / affiliation / email of all the attendees who will have accepted to share their data (usually more than 95% of them).
This goes on in the same way for:
- Gold Partners: the 2 passport holders of your company will receive the list
- Platinum Partners: the 4 passport holders of your company will receive the list
- Ultimate Partners: the 6 passport holders of your company will receive the list
However, if you choose the bronze sponsorship, since no free registration is included, you will not get the list of the attendees who will have accepted to share their contact.
Q: What are the booth options for this exhibition?
A: You will find them detailed on the last page of our Exhibition & Sponsorship document
Stands are available from 9 to 81 sqm under 2 options:
- A standard booth that includes carpet, wall panels, power, a desk and 2 chairs
- Space only with power access
Q: Will there be room for changes?
A: Cancellation and space reduction policies are indicated in sections 13 & 14 of the ICCV23 exhibition rules:
- Written cancellation before July 3rd 2023 implies the retention of 50% of total cost under contract
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawal notices received after July 3rd 2023
- Withdrawal notice does not eliminate financial liability of balance due when withdrawing.
Exhibition Space reduction:
- Exhibitors who reduce contracted exhibit space prior to July 3rd 2023 will be charged 50% of originally purchased exhibit space plus an additional 10% penalty on originally blocked space.
- If request to reduce space is received after July 3rd 2023, exhibitor shall remain liable for the total rental amount (including any balance due) of its original square footage, and ICCV 2023 Exhibition Secretariat will be entitled to retain all sums previously paid.
- Such replacement exhibit space(s), if any, shall be provided based on availability as determined at Management’s sole discretion. Additional charges may apply, depending on final booth size.
Q: What is the exhibition agenda?
A: Exhibition date: From October 4th to 6th 2023, from 10h00 to 18h00 each day
Move-in for space-only stands (schedules are subject to be modified):
- Sunday October 1st from 7h00 to 20h00
- Tuesday October 3rd from 18h30 to 00h00
Move-in for Shell Scheme stands (schedules are subject to be modified):
- Sunday October 1st from 12h00 to 20h00
- Tuesday October 3rd from 18h30 to 00h00
Move-out for all stands (schedules are subject to be modified):
- Friday October 6th from 18h30 to 00h00
Q: On what criteria does the booth assignment priority work?
A: Booth assignment rules apply within the following order:
- By sponsorship levels: whenever the date of application before May, Platinum sponsors will have priority over Gold sponsors, for instance.
- For sponsors of the same level: we will assign on a first- come- first- served basis.
- Exhibitors without sponsorship: we will assign on a first- come- first- served basis.